Rabu, 30 Maret 2011

My First Blog !!!

Hei everyone! I got my first blog! lol
To be honest, i'm never think about making a blog before
I did it just because my teacher told me to
(the fact is my friend is the one who told me, because i skip the class last week :p)
I don't think i'll make one if no one told me to hehe
I'm not the type that like to write what i thought or what i see in some kind of "paper" ( i dunno what word i must use hehe)
And the one that make it worst is that i must write the blog in english!
hell yeah this task is some kind of "challenge"! (sorry miss for the inappropriate words :P )
i think i'm gonna make a lot of mistake hehe
so if u find some, feel free to let me know :)
hmm, Let us see if i could do fine with this blog ( i hope so :d )
see you in my next post~


Quote today : "Nothing is impossible, the word itself say i'm possible"

5 komentar:

  1. welcome koko.. :D:D:D

    BalasHapus
  2. @mon : hehe ud nge blog dluan nih anak
    @ nopiesa : uda nak :d

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi! Great-looking blog :) I look forward to reading your homework assignments. Please add the vocabulary from class and answer the questions from the lesson. I hope you have fun with the blog and yes, let's make sure our language is appropriate, thank you :)

    BalasHapus